Friday 9 August 2013

Plans for next summer - touring

I have a lovely house here in the south of Spain, Estepona which next year I am hoping to rent out for the summer so that I can do some touring of my own.

I would love to visit Portugal, and parts of  as they are nearest to me, however I may also take a trip up to the UK to visit my friends and family.

Camping with the dog is always interesting as you have to hunt for just the right place and for driving not too long distances all in one go.  However,  I enjoy driving and am looking foward to getting my adventure on the go.

If there are any other campers out there who travel with their dogs could recommend some good sites to visit I would appreciate your help.

I would also appreciate some tips on local stop over places - if people have stopped in interesting stopovers I would love to hear from you. suecaroline@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment